skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What an incredible weekend! John and I drove down to Mission Viejo to be with John's parents. I truly felt the spirit as I listened to General Conference. On Saturday night we met up with John and his dad after they went to the Priesthood session at P.F. Changs. Changs always has dope food! On Sunday we checked out our Easter baskets and watched conference again. John's mom made a yummy traditional Easter dinner. When we were almost done there was a HUGE earthquake! The whole house just rocked back and forth! It was a trip! We all felt sea sick! I have never experienced anything like that before. It was in Mexicali, Mexico and at the epicenter it was a 7.2! That is crazy! There have been a lot of earthquakes lately and I'm glad there was no damage here. I can't say the same for Mexico! It was such a cool weekend. Hope your weekend was great too!
5 comments:
I hadn't heard about the earthquake. That's crazy. Glad you had a great Easter. We missed you guys.
Crazy earthquake! Glad you're ok! You're blog just gets cuter and cuter. Seriously, can I hire you to do mine? :)
i love how luxurious kidden looks in these pics.
You guys always have the coolest dyed eggs. I haven't done that since I was little - maybe next year. I still can't believe that crazy quake. Glad it didn't do any damage for you guys. Happy Easter!
Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter! The earthquake was scary! I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Glad it didn't cause more damage.
Post a Comment