4/27/10

A few new things

When I was in Utah I did a little shopping. I added a new yellow tree branch pillow and a bird picture that I had been lusting over for awhile. My mom got me this cute little white pot with some grass to put in it. I think it makes it feel so "Springy" now. I changed out a couple other little things recently as well. What do you think?

(click on pic to see it bigger)


8 comments:

Lora said...

You are too cute. I just stopped by your mom's and saw all of her springy additions--both places look great!

Lacking Productivity said...

I always love seeing your home.

Tiffany said...

so cute... you have a good eye.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Looking good dude. I love your new things. My grass pot is making me feel nice and springy too. Kind of a devil to trim that grass though, eh?

Emily said...

That bird picture is amazing! I just love your style.

Travis & Liz said...

I bought that same bird picture! I'm in love with it! I love it all!

Lauren said...

Cute cute as always:) I love your mix of modern and traditional, we are so the same person! And I love that cute mom of yours!

Robertson Family said...

You are sooo creative! I wish that I had the ability to think like you! I'm glad that you had a good time in Utah.