skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last Thursday we headed to Utah for John's little sister's BYU graduation. All of my family lives there, so it was cool to spend a couple of short days with them and attend her Graduation. She graduated in Exercise Science. We are really proud of her! She is thinking about going to Nursing school next. My new nephew Ty was born a few months ago and I got to meet him while I was there. He is the cutest little thing! I hung out with my mom and sisters and we went shopping, ate yummy food and talked. We also went to this cute store called Alice Lane in Orem. If you want to see all the FABULOUS home decor shots from that store check on my Design Blog. Friday was the actual graduation at the Marriot Center, then we headed up to Temple Square to eat at The Roof restaurant. The views were absolutely amazing! I have never seen the Salt Lake Temple look so beautiful! It was a great short trip and I love Utah!


John will be such a good dad one day!



Check out his sweet sleeping bag! He is ready for camping!

Such a handsome picture of John.


The Graduate!




This is a great picture of John. I cropped me out cause I looked ugly!

This was our view at our table at The Roof. It was so cool to see the temple as we ate.













We had to get some shots on the big chair in Beaver. I love this chair!




10 comments:
So fun! I've never seen that chair, I guess next time I make it to Utah, I'll have to stop! Looks fun!!
YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE!!! I want mine to have all those cute headers & fonts & ending signature. SO cute.
Happy you were able to go home for a bit, I love trips home, they always recharge my batteries :)
What a fun trip, you're so nice to come up here for your sister's graduation! And I love all your pics. So... when will John be a dad.... huh?!?!!? :)
I love your blog. You are so talented. Now I have to go check out that store on your design blog!
Wow! John DOES look extra handsome. I guess I'm old fashioned, but that classic haircut looks the best. :o)
I do the same thing. Josh has never taken a bad picture and I look cross eyed or lopsided or nasty in the majority of mine. Good idea just to crop me out instead of delete delete delete. :o)
Looks like a fun trip. I've never seen Ty, and only pictures from the day he was born, so I'm glad you posted some. He is a doll!
I LOVE Alice Lane - wish I could afford anything there!
You got some adorable pictures of Ty - I'm going to steal the heck out of them. And gorgeous pictures of the temple - what a great view! I'm so glad you guys came, even if it was too short.
what a cute baby! oh i just love babies and am glad i have one in my house right now :) cool pics!
Fun trip!
PS: We are totally kindred on comedies...I saw your profile and we are tv/movie twins...you have such good taste. ;]
So glad you got to come visit your fam. I think those are the first pictures I've seen of Ty, he definately fits into their family. He is adorable!!! Love all the temple pics. That would be a fun place to eat someday. And congrats to Johns sister.
Yay Kat! Love these pics
Post a Comment