5/5/10

"Keep Calm and Carry On"

When I was at Target yesterday getting a prescription for John, I saw these and about died! I love "Keep Calm and Carry On" stuff. I especially love it ever since living in London and learning about the history behind it all. How cute are these fun new things they have in their store? I think the tray is so cute with the forks as the crown. I also really like this lamp in the coordinating colors. Once again, Target scores big time!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


6 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

I saw some of these in your mom's house and thought I might need to help myself to one of them. :) I didn't know they were at Target; just one more reason to hit "The Red House" as Austin calls it.

Cara said...

cute :)

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

It's catching on! Cute!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Cute. I love Target.

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

i could spend all day in target and the entire balance of my checking account. curse you target!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love that you post things like this! I'm with Lora, I need to head over and buy one :)