5/22/10

What The Heck?

Okay so what has gotten into TV these days? I just got done watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Wow! What a crazy/messed up episode! I mean, it was good don't get me wrong... but that was way too intense and stressful. Did you watch it? If so, what did you think? Too much drama, or just enough to leave you hanging?

3 comments:

Brooke said...

it was definitely intense, but i loved it! it had me on edge the whole time. it probably would have been better if they would have left some loose ends and not tied everything up, but it was still the best episode by far :) what other shows do you watch? we love "parenthood", it just started this last february and is hilarious!

Makenzie said...

Okay I almost threw up cause i was so stressed out! :) i looove Grey's but I am kindof moving on to more Private Practice. Do you watch that??

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I watched it & liked it but in some ways thought it was a BIT too much. They crammed SO many big things into one episode!