I just got my hair recolored. I went a little redder this time. I think it turned out well. They didn't blow dry my hair after, and come to find out it's actually pretty curly. Who knew?
You are so pretty. I love it. Don't faint because I am actually leaving a comment. I haven't left a comment on a blog in like a year. Heard John got a job. That is awesome!! Miss you guys. Love ya
I love the new color and I think it's super cute kinda wavy like that - you should do it like that more often. But only when you have John as your bodyguard. :)
14 comments:
LOVE it!!! I REALLY like the curl!
Looks cute!!! You remind me of the red head from Lost...can't remember her name :) soo cute!!
Cute! I like it!
I love it! Where did you go to get it done? Turned out really good! you are so beautiful! :)
Such a good picture of you!!
oooo HOT STUFF! :) I really like the color!
You are so pretty. I love it. Don't faint because I am actually leaving a comment. I haven't left a comment on a blog in like a year. Heard John got a job. That is awesome!! Miss you guys. Love ya
I love the new color and I think it's super cute kinda wavy like that - you should do it like that more often. But only when you have John as your bodyguard. :)
you look hot!
Love it! I'm a HUGE fan of red!
Very cute! Love the natural curl look.
That is a gorgeous picture of you.
The red gives people a head's up on the fun personality. Great pic BTW :)
So cute! I love it! I love the wavy look too
Post a Comment