6/20/10

Word To your Father...

I have the best dad in the world! He is the nicest, best man I know. Thanks for your great example to me dad. I love you. Thank you to my father-n-law Geoff for being so great as well. He sends us letters each week and they crack me up. He is so funny and such a good man as well. John and I wish we could be there to celebrate with them today. Happy Father's Day! We love you guys! Just look at these two studs!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Smashie Smasherton said...

Uncle Floyd is one of my favorite people on the planet!!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Amen.

Sarah said...

Yeah for Dads! Hope you guys had a good father's day! :)

FLEUR de Lo said...

Ditto to Haley's comment. When is Haley going to start a blog? Or does she have one?

Anonymous said...

Your dad really is one of the KINDEST most solid guys around :) Gotta love floyd!
And I agree with Lora. When do we get to see a haley blog???