7/8/10

Celebrity Sightings Round XXI...

Last night I went to my friend from work's house. She had invited a ton of people over for game night. I am standing there talking to everyone and all of a sudden Chuck Liddell walks in! I was a little star struck but played it cool. He is a UFC fighter. One of the best... John loves him! He was also on Dancing with the Stars. Too bad John wasn't there with me. He was with his girlfriend Heidi. I recognized her from CPK before. She used to date Jose Conseco. I remember her being really rude when I served her. She was nice to me last night. (I'm sure she didn't remember me). Anyway, it was fun to be at a party and have him there just chillin'. I talked with him a bit and had a fun time. It was funny because he was sporting multi-colored polish on his toe nails. I told him nice toe nails. He said his 12 year old daughter picked them out for him. Fun times...

I enjoyed last night's performances. Not the best night of dancing but I had a few favorites. What numbers did you like?

Number 1 favorite dance: Kent & Lauren (Contemporary)

Number 2 favorite dance: Billy & Guest dancer Katee (Jazz/ Broadway)

Favorite number 3: Comfort and Kent (Hip Hop)

3 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

YAY! I haven't watched it yet, but I'm happy to hear that Kent had a good night. They've been giving him so many trashy numbers that he's not comfortable with--I was getting worried about him. And my cute Robert I wish I could really watch it so I could call and vote for him. :)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

So, SO jealous.

Mandyyyyyy said...

SYTYCD Fan! I loved both of Laurens dances, and both of Kents. I wish I liked Billy Bell more...I just think he is weird. And I am totally bummed out that Alex is gone, I thought maybe he would make it!