Last night's show was not as good as last week's. I can't believe there was another injury! DANG- I'm sad Alex Wong is gone. He would have won... Which ones did you like Lora? (She's the only one that ever responds, so I'm assuming no one else likes/watches this show?) : )
Number 1 favorite dance: Lauren & Twitch (Hip Hop)




6 comments:
She's not the only one! i love this show, but i'm like 3 weeks behind and i have to watch it on line. But i'm way sad that Alex had to leave too. He was amazing.
Hey, I watch it too!! I would have to agree with your top three picks and in that order too! I just love Lauren. I have liked her from day one! She's amazing. Alex was awesome too, and there better not be any more injuries!!
I just always feel left out when I can't comment on SYTYCD posts. So I'm going to comment anyway: Remember how I'm coming to visit you next month? Wahoo!!!
I always respond too! just a little late sometimes, because it takes me awhile to get around to watching it :) I really liked Kent & Twitch the most. I think Kent is going to win, but you are right if Alex was still in the comp, he would have won. I still need to watch the result show for last week lol.
ok, so reading your review makes me want to watch this show again. i am so so behind. i'm gonna catch up one weekend. after my in-laws leave. :)
I have to admit...I haven't been as hooked to SYTYCD since the Twitch and Josh days. It just hasn't been the same for me since. lol. I have watched a few episodes this season {towards the beginning} and I too am uber bummed that Alex got injured. He would have taken it to the hizz-ouse. Loved him!
Post a Comment