7/11/10

iPhone 4 Video:

John finally was able to get the new iPhone 4 a couple of days ago. So far he really likes it! I am actually waiting for the White one to come out in a couple of weeks, so I don't have the new one yet. I took this pic of John and Carlyle sitting together on the bean bag tonight with my old phone. Here is a little video of the little stinker shot with the new iPhone. The quality is suppose to be in 720p HD, but I'm not thrilled with the quality, but it's pretty good! In case you're interested here it is:




4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Wow that phone takes amazing video!! Awesome~! I want one so bad!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Hmm, I don't know - looks pretty dang good to me. I'm glad you're holding out for the white one - cute!

sasha said...

girl. i was too impatient and bought the black one when it came out. and best believe lehi, sarah, will, and i camped out. haha...

we are so hardcore.

anything for s.j and apple, right?

so glad we share the love for apple AND MUSIC!

p.s i'll be so jealous of you when you get the white one. it's just sooo pretty!

sasha said...

p.s we were the first ones! i want you to be so proud of us. i mean, seriously.... FIRST ONES!!

and we made the switch to at&t, so for the first time i'm enjoying the 3g network. so so so happy. words can't even describe my joy. :)

i just can't wait until they jailbreak it. but really though... the best thing about the phone is facetime. it's revolutionary.