1/6/11

Bedroom Makeover!

With some Christmas money that I got, I wanted to do a mini bedroom makeover! I've wanted a new duvet cover for awhile and found the perfect one! My dad helped me hang my new faux chandelier and with some new pillows and white lined lamp shades. I'm really happy with how it turned out! It's much brighter and happier now! My mom and I had fun putting it together!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwell Studio Pillows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chandelier from Urban Outfitters.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

16 comments:

sasha said...

Bravo to you! It's beautiful! I love posts like these! Can't wait to see what else youll do next :)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Matt and Brooke said...

cute! I looove those pillows! and that chandelier..our room is in need of a make over also!..i'm glad you enjoyed the chili;)

Emily said...

I love how changing up a few things can give a room a totally new look. Love it!

Britta said...

So cute! Where did you get the pillows and the chandelier??

Megs said...

LOVE the pillows! ...and the whole make-over looks FAB!

Cason and Marie said...

Very cute! Can you tell us where you got the chandelier? Love it. And I love that we have the same side tables. Love the new knobs though! I might just have to do that!

leslieeva said...

So darn cute! Now, can you come over and help me do my house???! ;)

The Castletons said...

Wow I love it! Looks awesome, good job!

Bridget said...

love it! love that UO chandelier!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

I love this! You should come decorate my house.

Mel said...

I love so many things about this room: the duvet cover, that pretty flower cushion, that really cool chandy and of course, the cool cat!

Unknown said...

Love it! You are so talented!

rachel said...

hi Audrey! this is excellent. your old duvet looks a lot like my current one, and suddenly i'm feeling like we need to brighten things up too...feels like spring around here already!!

Julie and Brandon said...

I love the room!!! Thats what our next project is too! Now tell me where you got your bedding from?? I need to find white beddingm buts all too girly for Brandon! Good job girl!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I need to know where that duvet cover is from......