I forgot to show you the bedroom where I took inspiration from. This bedroom is from Ish and Chi. Of course hers is more glamorous and fab with a real chandelier, but I think mine turned out pretty similar for much cheaper!
Love it! I love White frilly bedding! Nathan and I will never go back to colored bedding, white always feels so clean! Where did you find that duvet cover?
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Your room looks so good. Just as chic as your ispiration!!
Obsessed.
Yours is SO cute!
Love it! I love White frilly bedding! Nathan and I will never go back to colored bedding, white always feels so clean! Where did you find that duvet cover?
woo hoo! GO girl. i love it. kinda more than the inspiration rrom for sure. yours is more livable, you know? :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
Post a Comment