2/9/11

A few new things...

I made a couple more necklaces last night. I finished up another of the same kind I've made before only its smaller & with a ribbon instead of a chain. Then I decided to try a button necklace in Valentine Colors. I think it turned out fun. I also got a cute vintage artwork. Click on all the pics for a larger view.






7 comments:

Emily said...

Fun stuff!

leslieeva said...

I REALLY like those flower necklaces! I noticed you wearing one when I was at your house. You gotta teach me!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

Yea for fun crafts! Had so much fun!

Kari said...

Oh my gosh, I just found your blog and I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE. You just have the cutest design.

Also, your cat should be my cat's girlfriend. If you've seen my blog, I'm referring to Archie (the little orange one)...not Atticus (the other who is border-line suffering from feline obesity)!

Anyway, I'm happy to be a new follower!

Sarah said...

You are so crafty! I love all of them! Great job!!

Pam said...

Love the soft colors of the new "Button Necklace"---it looks gorgeous on the heart plate!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Og!! You need to calm down with all your cuteness. Love all the V-day stuff.