2/15/11

Valentine's Day!

Yesterday was a great chill Valentine's Day. In the morning I did some shopping with some friends at the outlets in Camarillo and ate at Cafe Rio for lunch, which I've missed so much! Then later I made John some Heart Shaped individual pizzas that I was saw from This blog. I made a batch with Pepperoni and Cheese then a batch with Pepperoni and Olives. I think John liked them. Then around 9 I went over to Liz's house and we all watched The Bachelor.  John played video games or something at a friend's house. Then we were suppose to come back and have Pizookies, but it was too late. Tonight we will have them! Yes please! John got me some beautiful, cheery flowers and I got him a "You got Jimmered" shirt. He loved it! He is obsessed with Jimmer Fredette so it was a hit. I call Jimmer his "boyfriend". Anyway, it was a great Holiday and I feel very blessed to be married to John! Hope your Holiday was grand!





11 comments:

Cara said...

Soo cute!! Love the pizzas!!!!! Love the shirt!!!

Matt and Brooke said...

Sounds like fun! those pizzas look good!

Emily said...

Mmmm...heart-shaped pizza!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Such an adorable evening! Lov ethe pizzas! haha I love your blog, it is so cute!

Makenzie said...

So cute and you are so creative! John lookds like he is strangling carlyle in one of those pictures! :)

FLEUR de Lo said...

So cute! What a fun way to celebrate! Is there a Cafe Rio down there? I LOVE that place!

Sarah said...

So cute! We did heart shaped pizza too, and watched the Bachelor! Glad you had such a great holiday!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Cheery is right - those are gorgeous! Your pizzas looked tasty. Hmm, I don't know if I've just never pluralized pizza, but it looks weird, like I'm saying 'pizazz' or something. Happy V-day!

Chrissy said...

cute, cute cute! And congrats on the NY news! SOOO jealous!

Pam said...

Those heart shaped pizzas with their "red polka-dots"(pepperoni)looked way perfect for Heart Day! And the fab plates didn't hurt either!

Meredith said...

hahah, B so needs a jimmer shirt! he loves basketball and therefore jimmer. it's kinda inevitable right now. :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS