I saw this on a friend's facebook page and thought I'd post it on here today. I love this video. So fitting for Easter Sunday. My sweet Grandpa Hassinger passed away on Friday and is with his sweetheart now for Easter. I loved him so much. I'm grateful that he is out of pain now. We will miss him. I'm flying to Utah tonight to be with family and attend his funeral. Because of the Savior's sacrifice I know that I can see my Grandma and Grandpa again. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your families.

2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. :( He was always so nice to me and always had a smile to share with anyone.
Happy Easter Audrey. Sorry for the loss of your grandfather. What would we do without the knowledge of the Atonement, the Resurrection, and of Eternal Families? So thankful for our Savior who makes it all possible. I hope you have a beautiful Easter and hope to get together when you get back.
Post a Comment