4/30/11

Snapshots of Easter weekend.

We had a lovely Easter weekend with John's family. We had the traditional Easter meal and had some lovely Easter baskets waiting for us in the morning. I felt so loved. Easter is a special time of the year to reflect on the Savior. I am grateful for family and to be able to spend time with them. We even saw a darling little bunny our in their backyard on Easter morning. He was so cute! On Easter Sunday night I flew to Utah to be with my family for my Grandpa's funeral. Pics from Utah coming soon. Hope you all had a great Easter weekend.

This is me holding my parent's bunny Pepper while I was in Utah. He is such a sweet little guy.
 Easter baskets from John's parents.
 Beautiful flowers.
 Funeral Potatoes.
 The reason for the Season.
 Some cute Easter cards we all got.
I made some Easter baskets with Easter candy I bought on sale after Easter. Haha!
All pics taken with my iphone.

6 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

how fun! all that candy looks so good;)!

dannynstephstoddart said...

Ugh... I did not get to have funeral potatoes and it makes me sad. No one out here wanted to do a good easter dinner so we ended up with a bbq. And HOW did u find Cadbury mini eggs on sale after easter?! I've never found them post-easter! In fact, this year I couldn't even find them a week BEFORE easter!! Jealous!!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Cute pictures. I'm always jealous of your blogposts because you always have tons of adorable pictures!!!

So, I just looked at your 'Home Decor' label... just to imagine what my bedding will look like.... LOOOOOVE! :)

leslieeva said...

These photos are bright and beautiful! Love em all.

Stacey Sargent said...

cute photos. Love your bunny! I;ve always wanted a bunny.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Fun pics! Glad you had a good Easter.