5/24/11

Baby Crisp is a...

For those of you who didn't see my facebook post, the baby is a BOY!!! We had an ultrasound today at a different doctor's office for a complete ultrasound exam. I will be 19 weeks on Thursday. They checked everything to make sure it was okay. Everything looked good! He was moving around a lot, so I was nervous he wouldn't reveal himself. At the end, he finally did! I was so happy! John was over the moon with excitement! We don't have a name finalized yet, but are really happy. We went and got a few new clothes right after to celebrate. As you can see from the ultra sound picture, he is definitely a boy!

Belly shot.
These are the new outfits from today...
 These are clothes he has already received from grandparents. Spoiled already! Haha! Luckily most of them worked out not knowing what we were having yet! ; )
 Can you tell I love Hanna Andersson sleepers?

19 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

That is so exciting!! congrats!..the outfits are adorable.

dannynstephstoddart said...

Bah bah hah I love that the ultrasound tech put like... 3 arrows pointing at his manhood! So excited! Can't wait to see pics of this cute little bugger!

FLEUR de Lo said...

YAY!!!! I love the iPood sleeper!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

I love the sleepers from Costco. They are seriously my favorite and the designs are adorable so I am happy to see those in your bunch! Can't wait for you! I know you have been wanting a wee one for a while.

Naomi said...

Congrats Audrey! I'm so excited for you! :)

Emily said...

That is so exciting! I love all the clothes - especially the fishy one.

Aaron and Lindsay said...

and the cutest little boy! I love that little profile picture.

R+M said...

congrats! boys are the best!!!

Tiffany said...

Yay!! You're going to love having a boy first!!

Cara said...

Congrats!!! Where did you find the iPod onesie??!!!!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Wow, that is SO cool to see the first pictures of my nephew!!!!! He's...adorable? :) Not really, but to me he is. And he'll be even more adorable when he puts on all his cute clothes! Wahoo!!!!

Cason and Marie said...

yay yay yay!!! I am so happy for you guys! What cute little outfits.

Kensie said...

YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you, being a mom is the greatest and is such an adventure:)

Sarah said...

Super cute clothes! Congrats again, so so exciting! Now we just have to plan a shower!!

Anonymous said...

That "iPood" is hilarious!
Congrats Audrey!!

Chrissy said...

Boys are the best, congrats to John too...and I love Debbie's new do!

Megan and Justin said...

oh my goodness the ipood sleeper is the cutest thing i've ever seen!!!! just found your blog and it's adorable. following for sure :)

Diana Smith said...

yay congrats on finding out its a boy! I am 13 weeks pregnant with my second and I think its a boy haha but I will for sure find out. So exciting!

r+s+a laney said...

CONGRATS on the sweet baby boy!! Maybe our kids can date at BYU haha. You are just so stinkin cute. Good luck with pregnancy.