5/9/11

I got Mother's Day Presents This Time...

Why you ask? Well that's because I am PREGNANT! Fun huh? I am 16.5 weeks today. I had my 3rd Doctor's apt. this morning. I am a little bummed out because I thought I was going to be able to tell what the little bean sprout's gender was today, but baby Crisp did not cooperate! Oh well. I heard the heartbeat and all is well. I should find out within 2-3 more weeks what we're having. I waited so long to announce it, because I thought it would be funner to announce it all at once; "I'm pregnant and it's a .....", but today I decided I was going to announce it either way. Here is a pic of what John got me for Mother's Day, some ultra sound pics and a belly shot from last night. I am feeling great, just tired, and the baby is due October 20th! We are very excited to be having a baby in New York City! Have you noticed how many pregnant women there are right now? There are 9 alone in my ward! What the heck?

11 weeks.
16.5 Weeks. (Head is on the left.)

27 comments:

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

WOO HOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see all the baby blog post to come and all the cute crafts and things I know you will do! Congratulations!

R+M said...

Cngrats! That's sooo exciting!! I can't wait to hear what you're having :)

Cason and Marie said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear what you are having. What an exciting time for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Audrey. What an amazing experience you have to look forward too. Ellie was born yesterday on Mother's Day. Can't wait to find out what you are having.

Melissa Fielding said...

Congratulations to both of you! You're going to have so much fun :) I can't wait to see what you're having!

Cody said...

congratulations! That is SO exciting! Kids are great

Megs said...

YAY!!! SO FUN!! You'll be such a great mom! Congratulations!!

Matt and Brooke said...

how exciting!! congrats!!

Tessa and Jeff said...

Oh! Yay! So, so exciting! Enjoy feeling good, you lucky girl. Can't wait to hear the gender!

Lyssa said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have your baby in New York!

chris m. said...

That is fantastic! So excited for you. :) There are a lot of preg-o ladies out there right now. Crazy.

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news :)

Tiffany said...

Yay!! You are going to be such a cute momma. Congrats!!

Lacking Productivity said...

Awe! That is so exciting. A million congrats to you both! Love, Kira

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Yeah! So excited!

Tesera said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Nate Lord said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are going to make awesome parents!!!

The Castletons said...

Oh yay! Congratulations!! We are due just 4 days apart! Hope you're feeling well!

Travis & Liz said...

What exciting news! Knowing what your having is the best part! It makes it so much more real, and imagining what they'll be like is so fun! We already know he'll be dress adorably!! Congratulations!

Cara said...

I am soooo excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl :)

Pam said...

All those "well-wishes" were heart warming! It's just the happiest news possible---especially for US as two of the expectant grandparents!!! You and John will be the best-est parents EVER, that we know!!!

Cheers and love, Mom and Dad H.

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you guys! You look beautiful! Happy Mother's Day!!

cait & darren mower said...

congrats!! you look so cute!

Unknown said...

audrey! yay!!! i'm so excited for you! can't wait to hear what you're having!

Robertson Family said...

Audrey! I am soooo excited for you! I was hoping you would start a family soon. You are going to be a great Mother! Congratulations! :)

Alyssa said...

thats awesome! congrats!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!