skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Week ago we went to FAO Schwarz. It was such a cool store! I had been wanting to go there ever since we got here. It is HUGE! I wish we could have spent more time there. They had this candy section right when you walk in full of any candy you can think of. They even have all of these BIG candies. I wanted to buy some, but they were ridiculously expensive. We just got some candy in the bins. The baby got hungry while we were there so John sat on this chair in the middle of the baby section and fed him. It was funny. We saw the piano from Big, and everything else it has to offer. We got Weston this cute, inexpensive Geoffrey The Giraffe stuffed animal. Did you know they were affiliated with Toys R Us? I wanna go back there sometime to look around a little more. Here are some iphone pics of our trip.
8 comments:
That is such a fun store! I'm not a huge Muppet fan, but I really wanted to make one when we were there :)
I love the giraffe!
Ten crayons for $10?!! Do people not know that you can get a 24-pack at Walmart for $.97? Yikes! I love that last photo of Weston asleep at the subway station. Oh, and did you know that they're selling those cool wooden benches because they're replacing them with metal ones? I would do about anything for one. Except pay the $650 that they're asking. :)
I'm so jealous you live in New York!! So many fun things to see and do.
That candy is BIG. We would see that size of candy a lot when we were in Europe... but I've never seen it in the states. :) Fun trip.
How fun! So glad you guys are having a blast over there! :) Weston is so cute, as usual. I love his little outfits too...too cute!
So fun! I would have gone into debt to et that candy!! I have issues. How cute was Weston all bundled!! And you guys are so good I never would have made it to church if I were you guys! I'm a weakling!
so fun! When we went to FAO over Christmas we got our girl a little giraffe too and she LOVES it! It's such a great souvenir. Isn't that store amazing?!
I couldn't be more jealous of your life in the city right now!! I would LOVE it...maybe not forever but for the short time...yes sign me up! Looks like such a fun little outing. That babe is TO DIE FOR!!!! so cute! We are going there in May and will definitely have to go there.
Post a Comment