4/8/12

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter. We went to church and are having funeral potatoes, ham and orange rolls for dinner! I'm so excited. We also had some yummy treats! We are so grateful for the Savior.Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

He gets cuter and cuter every time you post. How fun was that bakery. You guys are good sports I would not have done that if I were paid!

MKD Family said...

Audrey I have the number for my friends son and daughter in law that live in hoston. Her name is karen and she is willing to help let you know good places to look for living and not so good areas.
Kristen

Sarah said...

Yummy!! I want to come to your house for Easter :) Weston is such a little man! I love his shirt. We had the same meal :)

Tesera said...

He really is a cutie! Love his Easter clothes. You always dress him so cute!