4/4/12

New Hair

I finally colored my hair a few weeks ago. I hadn't gone to the salon since Weston was like 2 weeks old. Most of you have seen my red hair on Facebook already, but here it is in case you haven't seen it. I was getting sick of blonde. I was going to try and do my hair ombre, but didn't dare. Then I was going to go dark brown. At the salon I asked the stylist what she thought I should do. She said I should do red. I decided to go red. I can always go darker next time. I like how it turned out, but I wanted it a little redder. Maybe next time I'll go redder. Then again, I might just do dark brown next time. I get bored so easily. Sorry this pic is fuzzy.

5 comments:

Emily said...

It looks great! Your eyes really pop. So beautiful.

MellyB said...

Whoa, whoa! Lookin glam Audrey. You could give Christina Hendricks a run for her money. Beautiful!

Matt and Brooke said...

Very pretty!! I like it!!

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

I would kill to be able to pull off red hair! You've nailed. Your eyes looks amazing with it. Good job girlie!

jen and brady said...

I love it! It looks great!