9/20/12

11 Month Photo Shoot

Weston is 11 months old today. Why does he grow so fast? I think he weighs about 19 pounds is all, but he is really tall. His legs have gotten longer. These photo shoots are getting harder and harder each month! He is just too much of a busy body to sit still. The only way he sits still is if I give him my keys or he's really into his show.  He is getting funner every day! His new trick is to climb up on the couch and jump/roll around. He is very naughty while up there trying to get into everything and has almost fallen off a million times. All day I'm constantly having to get him off and try and distract him with something else. It usually doesn't work! When he's not climbing up on the couch, he's climbing on the foot stool trying to touch the TV screen. What a naughty little baby. He's still obsessed with his shows and he loves to play with books and his toys. He's been sleeping great at night still. Naps are hit or miss. We are finally no longer swaddling him to sleep! I know it was crazy how long we did that. Sometimes he will jabber or fuss in his crib for a bit, but he's gotten good at putting himself to sleep. He loves to feed himself puffs and cheerios. He loves to play peek a boo and be tickled. He is still not walking, but can stand for long periods of time. He is just not interested in that yet. Maybe by his birthday? His hair has gotten too long in the front to style, so he looks like a ragamufin! Haha! Love you little buddy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


6 comments:

The Family Stone said...

He is seriously John's clone.

Kari said...

He's really starting to look more toddler and less baby--isn't it crazy how fast the first year flies by?! Adam likes to climb and roll all over the catch, too. :)

MellyB said...

Take down this blasphemous post! There is now way, NO WAY, that your baby is almost a year old. I know I've been in a crazy time warp the since the end of last year but it really feels like you were just posting that he was here and now he's this big beautiful toddler.

I love one to two. I think it's the funnest year. I think it's when their little personalities really explode in a way that makes your heart follow suit. Not like two to three when an entirely different kind of explosion takes place in your house. Just kidding. Kind of.

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

He is too stinking cute!!! So glad you have another one on the way!!! You make darling bebes!!!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I don't know how I missed this post! These are all so cute!

Tesera said...

love those baby blues!