9/22/12

April 3rd, 2013

Duder is getting a little brother or sister in April! They are only going to be 18 months apart! Yikes! We knew it was possible, but didn't think I'd get pregnant so quickly. It took us a long time last time. Anyway, I know it will be very hard for the first few years, but I'm hoping they will be best buddies later on. I wasn't feeling well for 3-4 weeks and that was really hard. Weston watched a lot of Sesame Street while I laid on the couch. I am still tired, but feeling much more like myself! Good thing Wes will be walking and old enough for Nursery by the time the new little one comes! I'm hoping for a little girl, but would be happy with another little boy. We might find out October 11th what the gender is if baby cooperates. I'll keep you posted!

Photobucket

11 comments:

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

Congratulations to you guys! That's so exciting:) Good luck with the pregnancy. I'm glad that you are starting to feel a little better. I let Conner watch a lot of TV while I laid sick on the couch too...so don't feel bad. Sometimes when you have to be sick and tired there's just not much else you can do!

WhitneyClarke said...

Congratulations!!! Such exciting news! Wishing your family the best!

chris m. said...

YAY! That is exciting. Me and my brother are 18 mo. apart, and we loved it. We did go through a stage where we would fight like cats and dogs... but we still were good buddies even during those times. We were such good friends all growing up, and even now we are still close. Congrats.

MellyB said...

Two, Two! Two is better than one. More difficult, but one hundred percent better. If that's possible. I'm so excited for you Audrey!

Megs said...

How very exciting!!! Yes, it is hard. But to be honest, it wasn't as hard as ever caught lecturing us about before E was born. ;0) Just embrace the craziness! lol! YAY! So excited for you!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats to you both! So very exciting! I love babies, you are a great mom and I know you can do it!

R+M said...

congrats! such exciting news. two under two is an adventure!

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

So exciting!!! They will be so cute together!!!! You will be so darling with two beautiful babies on your hip!!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

YAY!!!

Tesera said...

congratulations! your bump is so cute already =)

Elizabeth Clayton Smith said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations Crisp family! So happy for you guys.