10/14/12

Another Little Buddy

We are having a BOY! Yes, we are having another little boy. I was a tad disappointed at first, but now I am really excited. Because they will be so close in age, I think it will be for the better. We also don't have to buy very much, so that is handy. I hope they will be best friends! Wahoo! I found out pretty early this time. I was about 15 weeks along. We just couldn't wait any longer. So happy to know. Now we just have to figure out a name.

Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

congrats!!! thats exciting!

Cason and Marie said...

Congratulations!!! so exciting Audrey! they will be such little buddies. So fun!

MellyB said...

Two boys! I love having both little guys. I'm in a boy groove right now. I can't wait til they wrestle and plot against me. In the sweetest possible way, of course. Congrats!!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Congrats! it really is fun to have two of the same sex! I'm sure they will be best friends!

jen and brady said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Kayley said...

I think having two little buddies will be perfect! I hope our second is another boy ;)

Kayley said...

I think having two little buddies will be perfect! I hope our second is another boy ;)

Lindsay said...

So much fun!!! It's all so exciting!! Can't believe you got to find out so early!! Lucky! :)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I love the it's-definitely-a-boy shot! :)