5/19/13

Camden 1 Month Photo Shoot.

Cam is actually almost 7 weeks old now, so this post is late, but I took these when he was exactly 1 month old. He has already changed so much since then. I didn't have good lighting, and he was being kind of fussy, so I didn't get very good shots. Oh well. Maybe for his 2 month photos I'll get some good ones! ; )

 photo IMG_7571.jpg
 photo IMG_7567.jpg
 photo IMG_7568.jpg
 photo IMG_7576.jpg
 photo IMG_7584.jpg
 photo IMG_7588.jpg
 photo IMG_7597-1.jpg
 photo IMG_7564.jpg
I love to do side by side pics of my two boys at the same exact age, so here's Weston on the left and Cam on the right at the same age. photo Image-1.jpg

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't tell who cam looks more like!?? weston was definitely easier to see, but which one do you get most of? johnny or you?!

anyway, can't believe little bubba is getting old so fast!!
gosh, i need bebes in my life.

M O I O L O G Y

Kayley said...

so cute! And Wes totally looks the same to me!

Lindsay said...

I think you got some way good ones!! I love his cute little expressions.