5/20/13

Mantel Decor.

My sister came and stayed with us for 9 days. It was so good to see her! It had been over a year since I had seen her. Too long... She met Camden for the first time and got to know Weston. She hadn't seen him since he was 9 weeks old. She was tremendously helpful with the kids. I am still overwhelmed and exhausted trying to figure out how to balance 2 kids under 2. It's a work in progress! Hopefully one day I'll figure it out and not go crazy every day. She helped me make a pom pom garland while she was here to spruce up my boring mantel. I think it's really fun and happy. Here's some pics of it. Thanks for coming Haley! 

 photo photo5-19.jpg
 photo photo2-33.jpg
 photo photo1-33.jpg

2 comments:

Kayley said...

love it!

Lindsay said...

Your house is the definition of perfection. :)