Cam is 8 months old today. He's growing up at lightning speed! He crawls really fast, stands up to everything and anything. He loves to come up to me and pull himself up so I'll hold him. He really loves to be held. He loves to chase big brother around and EVERYTHING goes into his mouth! He still has no teeth and very little hair! I am so shocked! Weston had like 6 teeth by now. He is very loud, feeds himself his bottle, wears size 12 month shirts, size 3 diapers, takes 2-3 naps a day, loves squash, bananas, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Weston had to be in some of them as usual, and Cam is wearing a festive Christmas diaper! We love this chunky monkey so much!
Trying Something
8 months ago

































2 comments:
You always get the best shots - what is your secret? Babies are so hard to photograph! You captured his yummy-ness perfectly.
I can't believe he's 8 months! I feel like you just were sitting at my table telling me you were pregnant, with Weston! It's crazy how time flies. He's such a cute little guy, starting to look so much like a Crisp!
Post a Comment