1/8/14

Camden 9 Month Photo Shoot.

Before I blog about Christmas this year, here is Camden's 9 month photos. His stats are: Weight: 19 lbs. 9 ounces. (48%) Height: 28 inches. (35%) and Head Circumference: 17.52 cm (35%). He's leaned out a bit, but still has chubby cheeks! He wears size 3 diapers for now, but soon he'll need to be in 4's. He wears size 12 month clothes. He is crawling super fast, standing up to everything and walking along furniture. He only has a little bit of hair and still no teeth! His first word was mama! Yay! Weston's first word was that too. Makes me happy. He is a little butterball and we love him dearly. 


1 comment:

jen and brady said...

You're so good at always getting monthly shots of your kids! I really tried with Monroe but I started slacking off. At least she's almost one and I'll only have to do it once a year. Haha. P.S. that owl sweater of Monroe's was Miller's when he was little and we got it at Gap. Maybe eBay? Hope all is well!