
Today at work Heather Locklear came in and ate with her friend! She looked amazing and I dropped off her food at the table. As I set down her Margherita pizza she was like "Oh My gosh! This is huge!" I was like "No worries you can do it!" "It just looks really big because it is on a thin crust! " Then I couldn't help myself. I said "I'm a big fan! You are so gorgeous!" She was like, "Thanks you are so sweet!" HAHAHA. I'm such a dork. She was very polite and very pretty in person. She left her server a $10.00 tip on like $37.00 check. Not too shabby! Then today I was told that Brandy (The singer) came in two nights ago and she forgot her wallet!!! Her whole meal had to be comped! What a loser! Too funny! Good times at CPK!

10 comments:
ha! cool. you're practically a celebrity because you meet so many big shots. and poor brandy... i bet she meant to forget her wallet. :)
LOL, I love to read about all your celeb. sightings!!! So funny. Hope John had a good birthday too! Hey, I need you to go to my blog and read my post about voting for lauryn in a little contest thing! We need all the votes we can get!! so if John has a computer too have him vote. :) Thanks! And feel free to pass on the word to anyone.
HOW COOL! I am glad she was nice and gave a good tip!
How funny about Brandie... She just wanted a free meal I bet! jk!
Miss you- hope you are surviving this paper!
good to know when you are famous and "forget" your wallet you get your food comped. I hope she came back and paid for her food and tipped her server.
I'm so jealous of your life...and did I mention your home is GORGEOUS!!! I am so jealous.
So awesome!! i love it when you see celebs and blog about it, I feel like i have seen them too!! I'm home now...when can you play?
freak girl i was i could see famous peeps.
jord and i are not really doing anything lately, we recently got a dog and he takes up a lot of our time. so are you two still going abroad?? if so when and where????
love ya girly
i agree...heather is pretty amazingly good looking! what a treat to see her at CPK! I think it is funny that these "uptown" celebs are eating at CPK -- is it really that fancy?
I'm glad to know that Heather is as pretty in person as I would have imagined. Too bad Brandy's such a loser! Who forgets their wallet!!
Awesome! I love that you get to see all these stars and you dish to us what they are really like :) Celeb gossip is my guilty pleasure. I love the Margherita Pizza, tasty!
Post a Comment