3/27/09

Celebrity Sightings Round XIII

When I got to work this afternoon around 12...I look over at this party of like 10 and think hmm..they look really familiar! Sure enough it was the band PARAMORE!!! I dunno if you guys know who they are but Johnny and I love them! I was really excited to see them up close. We went and saw them in concert about two years ago in SLC. They are a fun band! They have 2 new songs on the Twilight soundtrack. The lead singer Hayley is the only girl in the group! I decided not to bother them...but they did leave their server a $22 dollar tip on a $118.00 bill! Not too shabby...Wow! Another fun celeb sighting at CPK! I guess seeing all these celebs kind of makes up for hating going to work otherwise? : )

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love Paramore! They are the classic socal band. I like to listen to them and dream I'm in cali :)

Regan said...

I don't really know too much of their music, but I've heard of them and I would probably recognize them. And I must say Audrey, you're very good at keeping your blog cute!

Lacking Productivity said...

I am so jealous of your glamorous lifestyle!