3/11/09

WHAT A DEAL!


I always ♥ me a good deal! I have been clipping coupons lately and I try and apply them when I go shopping. Sometimes I forget to bring them or they don't work on what I'm getting etc.. but today I decided to go to Target and apply some of these coupons. I saved $14.08 today with my coupons! I got a bunch of Goldfish Crackers for only $.79 each with the $1.00 off coupons that I printed online. I got a bag of Chex Mix, 2 packages of Granola Bars and 3 different Cereals and some lightbulbs. I also got some white rice and some Rice a Roni type stuff. And my guilty pleasure was 3 bags of CADBURY MINI EGGS!!! These eggs are of the devil! They are so delicious! I had a $1.50 coupon off 3 bags of them so I got 3! ; ) I spent $29.34 Total! Not too shabby! It's kind of a pain clipping and finding coupons but it's totally worth it when you end up spending less! GO ME! Thanks to my friend Lisa who inspired me to use coupons!

11 comments:

R+M said...

Ah I love great deals! I remember last summer I got a box of cereal from Target that was the size of a car hood, I swear! It was like $3 too. I have a hard time with coupons because they never work for what I want or when I go, but dang I am jealous, I might have to give it another shot!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Dude, we're going to have to chat about where to find coupons - I've gotta get in on this! P.S. Did you check your mail today??

Regan said...

omg- I love love love Cadbury Mini Eggs. They are the best!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

What a smart shopper! And you say you can't afford kids..

Lisa Harradine said...

Way to go Girl!

Smashie Smasherton said...

Good job! Way to be a Recessionista! The best is when you save more than you spent!

Lora said...

Good for you! I need to get back into that groove, too.

Brooke said...

Thanks, you have a good weekend too!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

i am not sure when my baby shower will be. Is the beginning of July a good time for you? I can plan it to when you can be there.

Emily said...

Saving money rocks!

Lauren said...

Go Audrey! You have inspired me. It is such a great feeling when you save money:)