Yesterday my friend Sarah and I went to Target. I had some gift cards that were from Christmas & I was very antsy to use them! John said I could use my half of them and we shopped away! I love Target! It is so chic and much better priced than say Pottery Barn or Crate & Barrel! (although I love both of those stores!) I guess I have been on a decorating kick lately. This is probably because I watch HGTV all the time and totally get inspired. Anyway, I found some really fun stuff and here are some pics of the things I got. I also just added some decorative floral paper to our "remote holder" and our headboard in our bedroom. The headboard is not done yet but you get the idea...I need to actually apply the paper on it and I can't decide whether or not to do all of the panels or just the center one! What do you think? I thought this was a fun and temporary cheap change! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! : ) Oh and the last one is of Carlyle just waking up from sleeping in her "box."








10 comments:
Way cute Stuff Og! I love target too. Thanks for all the nice comments. I hope your doing good
I share your love of Target as well! It seems like the Orem Target is always running low on cute house stuff... maybe it's because the cheap college student buy up all the good stuff. Audrey, you are fun to shop for house stuff with! On a side note: I will see what we can do for moving the shower to June 6th, but I am not sure who is throwing one for me yet so it's kinda hard to plan...
Cute stuff! My vote is for you to do all the squares on your headboard.
I need to decorate our place so badly and really the only place I can consider is target. Yours is so cute and it's definitely making me want to go out and decorate!!
I love your pillows on your bed, and I think you should do all the panels :) I have that same pink plaid binder from the first pic. I put all my recipes in it, love it!
I love Target, too. And, there's nothing better than a gift card! I vote for all the panels as well--it looks great.
so cute!! we just registered at target-i love that place!
I love it! You are so creative, I just do what I see in stores, which is not so creative and WAY more expensive!! Thanks for spending the day with me, any time you need a shopping companion, I AM IN!
I didn't know you had a blog! WHoo Hoo!
love seeing pictures of your beautiful house!! You certainly picked up your moms flair for decor :)
And I sooooooooooooooooooo hear you on the target thing! What trouble that store causes my wallet :D
Post a Comment