

I have been wanting to cut my bangs blunt for a long time! I have had the same swoop bangs for like 5 years! I like them but was really wanting a change! My friend Sarah cut them and colored my hair for me last night! I am still getting used to them but I was so in the mood for a change! What do you think? Do you like them better swooped or blunt?

My friend Marie Green is having a contest right now with her cute handmade baby clothes/decorations/accessories. Just go to her Blog website and post a comment. Here is her blog address:
http://mandcgreen.blogspot.com
You can check out her website that sells them:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5693629
She is so cute and really talented! You can buy them on her website and if you're really lucky you could win an item from her drawing that she's having next week! Good luck and thanks for checking out her blog/website!
11 comments:
So stinkin' super cute!! I love it! You are totally channeling Audrey Hepburn! I love it!
I love hair...both the color and bangs!!
You look so Sexy! I LOVE the bangs and the new color. Very Cute.
Yes, love the bangs & the color. Out with the blonde idea, eh? You always look great whatever you do, as Audrey Hepburn did.
Love the bangs! You can pull off anything! Very cute. Thanks for the post.
That's so weird - I just cut some blunt bangs yesterday too. Unfortunately the key word is I, not a professional, but me. I look SO ridiculous. I thought, "How hard can it be?" and now I look like a cross between Carnie Wilson and Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber. It's actually embarrassing to leave the house. You, on the other hand, should definitely leave the house because you look like a babe. Good work Sarah!
cute bangs and color! hope you're enjoying that sun for me :) :)
Very Audrey Hepburn, I love them! You pull them off nicely! Have a good weekend.
I usually like swooped bangs more, but on you I think I am liking them blunt (as long as they don't get so long that they move every time you blink 'cause they're stuck on your eyelashes...how distracting is that!)I think you should definitely keep them blunt for a while :)
I like em... I think you look like Zooey Deschanel... (( I heart her.))
Audj, you're such a babe both ways. You look great with the new bangs for sure.
Post a Comment