



We had a great Easter this year! We went down to John's family's house again this past weekend. We went with them to church and heard John's dad speak. He did a great job! Then we had a delicious traditional Easter dinner. We got there Saturday night and we dyed eggs; which I haven't done in like 10 years! The next morning on Easter we had a great breakfast and there were Easter baskets with yummy See's chocolate in them! Thanks Crisp Family! I didn't bring my camera but I took a couple of pics with my phone.
Monday I dropped off Kitty at the vet to be declawed. It was a sad day for us but she needed to get it done! The vet's office is watching her for 72 hours to make sure she is okay. John and I went and visited her tonight! She is doing pretty well. She has an e-collar on and blue leg cast-like bandages! It was awful to see her like that. We felt so sad as we were leaving. She started to meow like I've never heard before because she knew we were gone! It broke out hearts! I get to go pick her up tomorrow after work. We have missed her so much! We'll see how she does when she gets back. I hope she does okay.

9 comments:
Poor Kitty!! She looks so cute in her little collar!! :) I'm glad you guys had such a fun Easter, for us, it didn't feel like Easter since we were not with any family. So I'm glad that you spent time with family! Do you guys want to hang out Sat night?
Aw poor Carlyle! That's so cute though! And what beautiful eggs you made! Mine always look so bad, I am very impressed!
I hope kitty is ok, that is sad that she started to cry :( Cool eggs though, I'm glad you also had a good Easter ;)
I like your new formatting-the photos with the captions are really cute (love the writing) Sounds like a really great Easter, the eggs are such pretty colors! Hope your kitty gets better soon!
Dude, kitten is turning into a cat - she's huge! I wish Pepper had been declawed - the first day we had him I got a huge, bloody gash on my arm that's just starting to heal.
How did you get such awesome colors on your eggs? It stinks to de-claw, but it's the only hope you have for your furniture.
Your kitten looks so sad in her cone.. from the looks of it the Crisps already have a child.. your kitten!
Oh poor lil kitten!
Sad day for Carlyle, but a good day for all of the furniture you'll save from being scratched up by your bundle of joy :)
Glad you had a good Easter!
Post a Comment