4/30/09

SeaWorld Trip

Last Saturday John and I went to SeaWorld in San Diego with John's family! It was so much fun! We started off the day having "Breakfast with Shamu!" Which meant we got to watch the trainer and the whale practice and tell us interesting facts about all the whales, while we had a delicious buffet style breakfast! Haley: I ate other stuff other than cereal and I was chilly, so I used the napkins as a blanket. I know, that sounds kind of gay. HAHA! Then we went to the Whale show and all of the other shows! Including: A dolphin show, a Sea Lion show and a pet show! So much fun to watch and get splashed on! Animals are the greatest! We even spotted a tiny baby bunny on the grass! We ended off the day with going on the ride "ATLANTIS." It was a roller coaster that has a big drop toward the beginning and it's like you're going down a waterfall! Then a second later you go into a cave and your whole cart gets lifted up and turned a little then you're off onto the next big hill! It was such a cool, surprising ride! It was a great way to end the fun day we had! As you'll see in the pics, Geoff sat in the front by himself and ended up getting soaked! ; ) Thanks again Geoff and Debbie for taking us! I highly recommend going there if you ever get the chance! Here are some pics from the day...

P.S. Carlyle is 99% all better! YEAH BUDDY!!





















9 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun!! I didn't know you guys went to Sea World!! I haven't been since I was in high school, but I def. need to go again, and with the Crisps it looks like! Glad you had a good time!! You are so beautiful in these pictures, I'm lovin the bangs and dark hair!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

1. Why did you bring a blanket to sea world?
2. Why would you eat cereal when you had such tasty food?
3. Why are you running from the whale? He can't get you!
4. Why are your bangs so cute and mine so nasty? (Answer: Because I cut them myself.)
5. Awesome pics!

Audrey Crisp said...

It's a snuggy Haley!!! They're the best!!!

-John

Audrey Crisp said...

Actually it was just table napkins! Nice try babe!

Alison said...

How fun. I think we might try and go in September and take the boys.

Brooke said...

I really want to go to sea world! Awesome pics! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

Emily said...

What fun! I've never been to Sea World. Dolphins are amazing - did you see how high that one jumped? Oh yeah, you were there!

Cara said...

I have been wanting to go there for a while, it has been a long time. That place is fun and I love the sea lion and otter show!!! great pics!

Cason and Marie said...

awww..how fun!! SUch great pictures! And I see you finally saw a bunny.