5/9/09

Celebrity Sightings Round XVI...

The other day Cary Elwes came into CPK. I'm not gonna lie...I didn't recognize him but they said he was in GLORY. Then I looked him up on I.M.D.B. and saw that he was in one of my favorite old movies: THE PRINCESS BRIDE! He played Westley! How funny is that? I totally had a crush on him when I was like 8! Then the other day John was at Ralph's in Malibu and noticed Frankie Muniz from Malcom in the Middle, right in front of him in the check out line. Too funny. We see the most random people...


"Westley" from The Princess Bride...


"Westley" and "Buttercup..."


Cary Elwes Today...


Frankie Muniz from Malcom in the Middle...

Frankie Muniz today...


8 comments:

Laura said...

That's funny. Cody saw Frankie Muniz at a restaurant in Scottsdale the other day.

Lyssa said...

Oh I love The Princess Bride. I'm jealous. We NEVER have celebrities here! Haha! I guess I need to move to a country people have heard of!

Lora said...

Yes, I was going to be ashamed of you if you hadn't been a fan of the Princess Bride. :)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Shouldn't it be XVI and XVII?

Brooke said...

The princess bride is a classic! how lucky are you to see Weslty (sigh) in person :) Is frankie really short? I bet he is hahaha

Lauren said...

haha I loved that movie! I have no idea how I did my header because I had Nathan do it:). I just found a blog I liked and told him to copy the paper and put it on ours haha!

Emily said...

Loved Cary's come-back in Ella Enchanted :)
Didn't love Frankie's choice of haircut :(

Cason and Marie said...

Yes, my older sister Sarah remembers you from Colleen. Haha! I used to dance there too, along with everyone and their dog!! Those were the good ol' days! So fun!