I have always loved looking at design stuff! I always watch HGTV and dream about what my kitchen/bathroom/living room could maybe look like one day. I have decided to gather some different designs I like to look at and share it on here. For this post I will do my "DREAM BATHROOMS!" Next time I will do a different room. You will see a lot of these are very Modern or Contemporary. I am in love with the Modern style "Vessel sinks." I use to like the Traditional style growing up, but over the last couple years I have realized I'm very into "Modern" design. Sometimes I like a good mix between the two styles! For example I love the clawfoot vintage tub or free standing tubs! I also like fireplaces and chandeliers in bathrooms. That makes it so glamorous! What do you think? What type of "design style" do you have or like?








I love how there is book storage on the side of this one!
I love this claw foot free standing tub!

This one is too modern for me but still cool!

Again, a little too Modern, but rad!


I adore these sinks!
Beautiful Traditionally styled bathroom!



I love this marble vessel sink!

Such a dope square sink!
I love fresh flowers in the bathroom!






What a rad shell sink!


I love the mono-chromatic color scheme they have going here!
Ahh...Rose petals!!! How romantic!


11 comments:
How did you get copies of all my pictures of my many bathrooms in my many home??!!! I WISH!!! That second to last picture is amazing...how huge is that tub!!!
One day...
Love, love it, love it!
I am totally a traditional girl, but some of these bathrooms are pretty awesome!! Can you come design my house, that is, when I get one...:)
love these bathrooms! I love the second one and that shell sink. Way cool!
Beautiful...*sigh*
I love many of the same things. I think contempo is so cool, but I don't think I would ever actually do it (it seems so high maintenance, I don't know why). I would say my style is sorta gaudy-vintage...usually if most people think it is heinous, I am in love with it ;D
audrey you picked out so many beautiful bathrooms, I must say my favorite is #13 (yes I counted, lol) It's simple, chic, and has all my favorite colors. Good job on picking out such awesome bathrooms!
I have a very classic, simple, timeless style. I don't like to have to redo things every couple of years, maybe just switch out accessories. I also love clawfoot bathtubs and sinks that sit on top of the counter. HGTV is one of my favorite stations, they always have great tips! Sorry for blogging your ear off :)
I am exactly the same....I love traditional and modern. I've decided I am going to just set a style per room instead of the whole house that way I can explore. My living room is very traditional, almost vintage and my bathroom is shabby chic. My next project is my modern family room though. So excited!
Audrey this is what I do all day long! I look through magazines and day dream about what my house will look like! I love them all! I will take one of each, I guess I better have a big home haha!
haha! I know it must run in the family! SO fun! When do you guys come to Utah next?
VERY cool! I definitely need an invitation to your house when you guys get to that point...
Post a Comment