I think the bedroom should be your own little peace of Heaven. It should be peaceful and inspiring! Do you like any of these bedrooms? If so, which Bedroom is your favorite? Click on it to make it bigger if you need to see if better!
Hey Audge, I love all the white in your many choices. I have to say, though, that #1 is my fav. That bright, springy green is just so light and happy. I forgot to vote on your kitchens. It seemed like some of them were a little too extreme for me, but you have excellent taste. :)
5 comments:
2, 4, 8 & 11. I really need to redo my bedroom, my whole house now that I think about it :) Thanks for always having inspiring images!!
Hey Audge, I love all the white in your many choices. I have to say, though, that #1 is my fav. That bright, springy green is just so light and happy. I forgot to vote on your kitchens. It seemed like some of them were a little too extreme for me, but you have excellent taste. :)
You crack me up! By the time you get a house you will be set and ready to go!! I love it!!
Numero dos.
ohh. love it. im feeling #1.
Post a Comment