Yippee!!! Tell them hi fom us!
That is definitely not what she said. I love all your cute little blog paraphernalia - I can never keep up. Have fun with M & D.
How Fun!
How fun for you! {& for them!}
How come your posts don't show up on my blog roll any more??? Yeah for family! HOpe you have a blast traveling all over!!
how fun!! I love when family comes to visit! I am sure it's even better when you live out of the country.
That's exciting! Yeah, the cold sucks! We went to London the end of March 2008 at it was freezing! It snowed some of the days we were there so good luck with that...Looks like you are having a blast!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yippee!!! Tell them hi fom us!
That is definitely not what she said. I love all your cute little blog paraphernalia - I can never keep up. Have fun with M & D.
How Fun!
How fun for you! {& for them!}
How come your posts don't show up on my blog roll any more??? Yeah for family! HOpe you have a blast traveling all over!!
how fun!! I love when family comes to visit! I am sure it's even better when you live out of the country.
That's exciting! Yeah, the cold sucks! We went to London the end of March 2008 at it was freezing! It snowed some of the days we were there so good luck with that...Looks like you are having a blast!
Post a Comment