9/10/09

Zooey & Ben

Okay so I might be a little obsessed with Zooey, but hey, she is awesome. When I found out she was marrying Ben Gibbard of Death Cab For Cutie I was so happy! How cute are they together? Aren't they a great match? I love both of their bands too! They are supposedly getting married at the end of this month...I still have yet to see 500 Days of Summer, but I hear it's a great one! : )

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!! Hey I saw sytycd last nice, awesome! I love the tryout part of the show. That's cool you get to see in on the web, and don't worry I never get to watch it live, I always wait until Rossi goes to be so I can enjoy it completely! Makes me wanna dance again :)

Mary said...

Matt & I love her too! She is hilarious is most her movies..

Unknown said...

you know, at first i didn't think you looked like her at all, but now i totally see it. you really do! especially with your dark hair and bangs. cool!

Jenn said...

Haha...I was coming to say exactly what Suzana said--I can totally see the resemblence now! What a couple of hotties!

Stacy,Josh,Chloe said...

I love Zooey too. I think she is way pretty and a really good actress. And I do think you look like her. :)

sasha said...

you so look like zooey!!

and im totally diggin your menu bottons and your favicon! good work, woman!!

im gonna wirte you back via email this weekend!

Chrissy said...

Love them both and loved hearing they were together too!