This year was really fun. It was very different than what John and I were used to doing. Pepperdine put on this really nice Thanksgiving dinner for all of us! Most of the food items were traditional, although my favorite thing was the Ravioli. Haha...We really missed our families, but we were lucky that I didn't attempt to make something edible! How was your Thanksgiving?
![]() |
|


4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I love the look of your blog, especially the fonts. I wish I could be over there with you, looks like so much fun...glad you get to have this adventure!!
I'm so glad that you guys got a Thanksgiving dinner, even though you were somewhere weird. Ravioli? Funny.
i knooooow. it's soooo late!. it's almost 3 here. and i'm still up.
i cant go to bed.
help me...? i think i'm having a mini-anxiety attack or something.
ugh. anyway, hope you had a GREAT thanksgiving!
I got sooo excited to see some photos of your Thanksgiving Day adventures. That was so awesome of Pepperdine to treat you guys to that. Little things like that mean everything when you are so far from home. Then I got really excited to see your cool Smilebox presentation. Audrey, you astound me!!! Yeah, I was screaming.
Post a Comment