12/1/09

Carlyle has a boyfriend?

Well it is getting really close to when I get to see this little freaker! I am so excited! John's mom and his sister sent us some pics of Carlyle from this past weekend. She is really going to miss her time at John's parent's house. Although I'm not sure they will miss her! : ) She has gotten into all sorts of mischief while she's been there. Just to name a few: She bosses their dog Kuma around. She gets inside his cage and won't let him in when it's his bed time. She growls and hisses at him and makes him stay backed up into a corner... Poor doggy. She also got into some wet paint in a window sill that they had painted, and they had to clean the paint off of her paw pads. Naughty Kitty... She follows Shiro around all day and thinks he is her boyfriend. Man-if she wasn't so cute, they would have taken her to the pound! JK...I am sorry for all the trouble she's caused. Thanks again for taking care of her. I can't wait to see her!

Photobucket

P.S. New Christmas Ideas post on my design blog...


5 comments:

Chrissy said...

HA, I bet Debbie is loving her! Haha, she seems like a cute little thing.

Lora said...

That's Carlyle? He's HUGE now!!!!!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Naughty kidden.

sasha said...

that is the cutest thing.
i dont like cats, but carlyle is sooooooo cute. really.

too cute!

Lauren said...

Haha! That's funnY! I hope we get to see you over Christmas! That would be fun. Aren't hose chairs so darling? Melanie got them at Pottery Barn.