I just wanted to say how nice it is to be back home in America! I truly had missed it even more than I had thought! We got back the night of the 17th, then went to John's parent's house and went to bed. The next morning we woke up and repacked a new bag to take to Utah. We left with John's mom to Vegas to attend his cousin's new baby's funeral. It was a very special, emotional funeral and it was nice to visit and be with John's family for a couple of days. John and I headed out on Saturday afternoon to drive to Utah to be with my family for a week. We have had a great time here seeing all of my family. I love them so much. I am looking forward to Chrismas. I hope you all have a great Christmas. Remember to always be thankful for the little things you enjoy daily.

3 comments:
you're back in utah!? how exciting!
have a happy and merry christmas!
Welcome home!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas back home in Utah. Wish we could be there to see you :(
Post a Comment