Last night John and I walked to Hyde Park. We wanted to celebrate his second to last final being done, so we went on a date! They have this carnival going on called "Winter Wonderland." It was really fun! We walked all through the park and got hot chocolate, crepes, candy and a Bratwurst hotdog on a baguette. We didn't go on any of the rides, but instead took pictures of them. It was pretty cold, so we weren't there super long. It was neat being around all the music, lights, and decorations that were in the park. P.S. Click on these pics to make them larger...









6 comments:
So awesome! What a fun date! :) AND you look so cute, love that scarf! Love the pictures!
Your blog and pictures are by far the best I love it all!
How fun! I would love to have seen that. Your crepe maker looked super excited. I'm so glad that candy shop is no where close to me. Glad you guys had a fun date.
Clearly you two are living MY life!!! (The one in my DREAMS!) That carnival looks like NOTHING that's ever been seen in Orem! Well, soak it up, while you can...'Cause, for now, you're livin' the "dream', Baby!
i want that hotdog in the last picture.
real bad.
like really really bad.
and i want to go to a carnival!
i love carnival food. i think it's the most unhealthiest best food EVER.
haha, that reminds me of the "porn dogs" at the races!!!
Post a Comment