1/31/10

Benihana's

Yesterday was our friend Jillian's 25th birthday! She invited us to dinner at Benihana's with her fiance Carleton (who goes to Law school with Johnny...) and another couple. I had never been there and I was very excited to go eat there! It's a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant. It was so much fun and so entertaining! The chef came out and started to make our food on the grill right in front of us. He was super fun to watch and he was really talented as well. He was throwing knives and food around and chopping all the food very quick. I was very amused. My favorite thing was the Chicken Fried Rice he made right before our eyes. It was so delicious! Thanks again Jillian for inviting us to hang out on your B-Day! Have you ever eaten there? If so, did you like it? P.S. While we were there we were laughing thinking about that episode of The Office. That episode was legendary!


The beautiful Jillian and her fiance Carleton!

Photobucket

Johnny and I.

Photobucket

The other cute couple Natasha and Brandon.

Photobucket

Our Chef making our main dishes...

Photobucket

The Chicken Fried Rice was so yummy!

Photobucket

Here he is making our Grilled Zucchini that comes with every meal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here he was spinning the egg around so dang fast! It was awesome!

Photobucket

This salad had a traditional Japanese ginger dressing. It was very tasty!

Photobucket

Thanks Benihana's! I hope to return to you someday soon!

Photobucket


10 comments:

Cara said...

LOVE Benihana's!!! Fried rice to amazing!!!! I'm craving it right now :(

Cason and Marie said...

Looks Yummy!!! Fun night!

Regan said...

I have eaten there um I think 3 times. We went last year for my nephews' kindergarten graduation haha! I AM entertained there but as far as food goes I wouldn't know..they have almost zero vegetarian options there. But that's okay with me, because the atmosphere is terrific and it's a way cheap date for me! Ha! Glad you liked it!

Lauren said...

Yummy I do love that place!

Unknown said...

Asian hooters....love it! Always fun to have him flip the shrimp into your mouth. If you didn't do it this time, go back and do it! Totally fun ;)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Yeah, Benihana's always reminds me of the office. I've never eaten there but always wanted to. There's one right by our house so we'll have to hit it up sometime.

Lisa Harradine said...

Looks like a fun place, and The food looks DELICIOUS :)

Sarah said...

Austin and I have been there, totally fun! Glad you guys got to go and have a good time! LOVE IT!

Kat said...

Nog-a-saki anyone????

Audrey Crisp said...

PS. Not asparagus, babe. Zuchini. :)