1/27/10

New Apple iPad!!!

Okay so I have really been waiting for this to be announced today! John and I are definitely "Apple Snobs..." I was so excited to see what this new Apple Tablet would look and be like! I was not disappointed at all! There are a few features that I wish it had, like a DVD/Blu-Ray drive, camera and a stylus for drawing, but all in all, I am very impressed and hope to one day be able to get one! What do you think? Are you an Apple fan and do you want to get one? Here is the official video that shows you the features etc...Enjoy!


3 comments:

sasha said...

im my opinions are totally biased when it comes to apple as you know. ha.

the only thing that i wish it had was...

the isight and flash capability.
that's all i ask for.

but all in all, it looks like a great concept. :)

Lacking Productivity said...

It definitely seems cool, but I'm not about to buy one. 1st gens always have their problems, so they need a few rich suckers to dish out for it first only to discover the problems, so they can fix it and come up with a much better 2nd gen, then I'll start saving my pennies.

(And maybe then it'll have a stylus art program, which would make me much happier).

Cara said...

Joe and I were looking at it yesterday. He already said he is getting one and there is nothing I can say...so I guess I can't wait to get it!!!