5/17/10

I Heart Costco!

While I was at work today John made a run to Costco to get some stuff we were out of. When I got home, I was happily surprised to see some beautiful Pink Gerbera Daisies waiting for me! He also had gotten me my favorite Kirkland Trail mix. What a sweetie! I started unloading the big pack of toilet paper he bought, and as soon as it was empty Carlyle jumped right into the big empty bag they were in. She was in heaven. It was pretty funny and cute so I had to snap a few pics with my iPhone. (Click pics for a better view.)




9 comments:

Kat said...

0h kidden, shes such a menace! I love the bag shots. I bought mothers day flowers and arranged them in a vase and set them on the counter. They didn't last 10 minutes before baby seal was up there chewing on a piece of bear grass.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Nothing like no-reason flowers. Yay John.

Roy and Angie Smith said...

At leasy Carlyle waited till the bag was empty to play. Macie would have just chewed it all up! Oh wait she did that once. I love gerber daisies. You lucky girl!!! Have a great day!

Sarah said...

What a good husband! Love kitty! :)

Makenzie said...

Your hunny is sooo nice!!! Your a lucky girl!

Brooke said...

costco is my favorite, i'm totally addicted :) they just have the best quality stuff. your cat is too funny! LOVE the flowers!

Cason and Marie said...

I love Costco too! Especially the samples. hehe. What a sweet husband you have!

Esradan said...

hello,my name is esra,from in turkei, konya, very beatifull blog,love

Esradan said...

Hi, I came across your blog while walking between sites, I made a walk on your blog, I wish you good evening