Yesterday was bittersweet for me. After church, we headed to Mission Viejo for John's little sister Kat's 24th birthday. His mom made some DELICIOUS sweet pulled pork that tasted exactly like Cafe Rio's! We had Pulled Pork burritos with beans and Lime Cilantro rice. She even made Lime Cilantro Ranch that tasted just like Cafe Rio's! Everything was better in my opinion than theirs! Then she made a delicious Red Velvet cake for dessert. Happy birthday Kat! Then we watched the LOST series finale. It was a really good episode and I think it ended on a good note. They didn't answer all the questions they raised throughout it's 6 years/seasons, but all in all it was good for me. I'm so sad it's over. It's one of my favorite shows with some brilliant writing. It will truly be missed! Did you like the finale?
(Click pics for a better look see)



6 comments:
Well, it doesn't seem right to say Congrats and I'm sorry in the same comment, but they're both true. It's tough to be apart, but a summer job is awesome!
What will he be doing?
Sorry that John will be so far away! That happened to an old roommate of mine, except her husband was a 5-hour drive away and could only come home 2 or 3 times over the whole summer! And she was in her third trimester of pregnancy too! Ack!
On the plus side, John will be closer to Pete! They should strike up a bromance.
What!! That's so sad! Call me when you get this.
I am sorry that John will be far away! Bummer! You'll have to come to our ward on Sundays and visit.
Ya, I think Lost ended the best it could. With that said, I still have no idea what is going on....haha. AND Grey's was insane!
what did you think of LOST?? Kind of crazy it's all coming to an end!
Post a Comment