5/3/10

New Phone Holder

Today I randomly/ accidentally bought this cute little iPhone case on Etsy. I have wanted a different one for quite awhile, but just never have gotten one. I have a plain black leather one right now that I've had ever since the first Gen iPhone came out like 3 or 4 years ago, and was ready for a change. I love the little flower button detail on it. Hopefully it looks like this in real life.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jordan said...

That is SOOOOO darn cute. And I love how you said you 'accidentally' bought it. :) DANG CUTE!

Emily said...

Super cute!

Cara said...

Soooooo CUTE!!!!

leslie said...

you definitely need to head to chicago. it was one of the best trips i've ever been one. especially if you don't have to spend your money on a place to stay! do it!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Love it.

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

love it.