5/9/10

Word To Your Mother...

I just wanted to make a quick shout out to all my moms! I am grateful for everything they have taught me and have done for me. They are all great examples in my life! My mom is such a wonderful, talented, thoughtful, self-less, beautiful, creative person and I love her! I am grateful she also had a great mom growing up. I am so thankful for John's mom in my life. I couldn't ask for a better mother in law! Happy Mother's Day to all! We love you!

Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

love you hair blonde... you might have to go back, it looks THAT good.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Yeah, aren't you glad we don't have a lame mom?

Anonymous said...

you do have a pretty cool mom - well and dad for that matter :)